Unique Collapsible Portable Batting Practice Cage | USA Made
97 in stock
2022-23 Update: New Improved Hitting Turtle Design
2022 Model Has Stronger Squared Ceiling
2022 Model Is Quicker Up & Down – 2 Minutes
Full Size But Stores In 1 Ft. Depth (12’H x 15′ W x 15′ D)
2″ Steel Tube Frame & Outdoor #42 Nylon Net
Use It Indoor/Outdoor | No Cables Or Stakes
A Unique Portable Batting Practice Cage That Collapses To A 1 Foot Depth
A portable batting practice cage sounds good in theory and has been attempted over the years with no more than average success.
One of our former employees got it done and I am confident that the savings over a traditional rolling portable baseball backstop are worth it, especially if you have a real need to store the unit in a small footprint area.
The entire portable Batting Practice Cage assembles quickly with just 4 people before practice and breaks down even quicker while leaning against your outfield wall, fence, or gym wall… wherever is convenient and hopefully close by your batting practice area. (checking out the video will quickly let you know if this portable batting turtle will fit your needs!)
Here’s What You Should Want to Know Before Purchasing This Innovative Portable Batting Practice Cage
The Small Footprint Has A Large Interior Size For Any Size Players
Its Accordion Fold Design Is 1 Only Foot Deep When Leaned Against Any Wall Or Fence
It Assembles Fast & Folds Away Incredibly Fast (see our 2:48 video showing both)
The Assembled Size Is 12′ Height 15′ Width & 15′ Depth (slightly smaller than our pro models)
It’s Team-Durable 2″ Steel Tube Frame X Connectors Are Padded + No Wires Or Stakes
Includes Our Heavy UV-Protected Nylon Netting For Both Indoors or Outdoors
What I Like About This One-Of-A-Kind Portable Backstop
- 1st is the price for its convenience. I’ve never found or offered any portable batting practice cage for this price (we don’t offer the cheap pop-up toys which might work for a team of 9 yr olds but is not the market we serve).
- Next are the adult size and its team strength design. I have known the manufacturer of this product for many years; an old friend and ex-high school coach & athletic director who would never cut a corner. His design is one of simplicity and is designed to last you for many years without issue.
- Daily assembly is as simple as placing a player at each of the 4 legs, opening the cage up to its full size, buckling the crossbar supports, and maneuvering to wherever the cage is needed.
Just lock it in place and start hitting! Reverse the simple process when you are ready to call it a day.
- Regardless of the factory 1 yr. warranty, you should not expect premature wear or any failures for many seasons!
- New: the frame shape has been improved to allow for faster up and down (it is now a bit more rounded than in our photo & video).
NEW MODEL NOTE & INSTRUCTIONS:
The manufacturer has changed the frame shape slightly. This new shallow-roof unit erects & stores quicker!