Home Plate – A Unique Collapsible Portable Batting Cage / Turtle | USA Made
97 in stock
Up & Down In 2 Minutes
Full Size But Stores In 1 Ft. Depth
2″ Steel Tube Frame & #42 Nylon Net
Indoor/Outdoor | No Cables Or Stakes
A Unique Portable Batting Cage Turtle That Collapses To 1 Foot Depth
A portable batting cage sounds good in theory and has been attempted over the years with no more than average success.
One of our former employees got it done and I am confident that the savings over a traditional rolling portable baseball backstop are worth it, especially if you have a real need to store the unit in a small footprint-area.
The entire portable Batting Cage unit assembles quickly with just 4 people before practice and breaks down even quicker while leaning against your outfield wall, fence, or gym wall… wherever is convenient and hopefully close by your batting practice area. (checking out the video will quickly let you know if this portable batting turtle will fit your needs!)
Here’s What You Should Want to Know Before Purchasing This Innovative Portable Batting Cage
The Small Footprint Has A Large Interior Size For Any Size Players
Its Accordion Fold Design Is 1 Only Foot Deep When Leaned Against Any Wall Or Fence
It Assembles Fast & Folds Away Incredibly Fast (see our 2:48 video showing both)
The Assembled Size Is 12′ Height 18′ Width & 15′ Depth (similar to our pro rolling models)
Its Team Durable 2″ Steel Tube Frame X Connectors Are Padded + No Wires Or Stakes
Includes Our Heavy UV-Protected Nylon Netting For Both Indoors or Outdoors
What I Like About This One-Of-A-Kind Portable Backstop
- 1st is the price for its convenience. I’ve never found or offered any portable batting cage for this price (we don’t offer the cheap pop-up toys which might work for a team of 9 yr olds but is not the market we serve).
- Next are the adult size and its team strength design. I have known the manufacturer of this product for many years; an old friend and ex-high school coach & athletic director who would never cut a corner. His design is one of simplicity and is designed to last you for many years without issue.
- Daily assembly is as simple as placing a player at each of the 4 legs, open the cage up to its full size, buckle the crossbar supports, maneuver to wherever the cage is needed, lock it in place and start hitting! Reversing the simple process and call it a day.
- Regardless of the factory 1 yr. warranty, you should not expect premature wear or any failures for many seasons!
- New: the frame shape has been improved to allow for faster up and down (it is now a bit more rounded than in our photo & video).
NEW MODEL NOTE & INSTRUCTIONS:
The manufacturer has changed the frame shape slightly. The unit will now erect & store quicker!