The Pitch Hunter Pro Batting Cage Turtle
$7,200.00 – $8,800.00
Allow 6-8 weeks – Order now for fastest delivery!
- Best Construction | Schedule 40 Aluminum
- Tough UV-Treated #60 Nylon Netting
- Huge Oversized Interior | 18′ W x 17′ D x 10′ 6″ H
- Optional Complete Ricochet Padding Kit (see pictures)
- Requires Some Easy Assembly (no special tools)
The Super Batting Turtle Pro Batting Cage You Want If Your Budget Says Yes!
Here is the number one practice batting cage that any baseball coach, GM, or grounds crew chief has wanted for years.
You are now able to purchase it directly from BASEBALL TURTLES and get to delivered directly to your ballfield.
This Pro Batting Cage Turtle Has 5 Tool Ability Size, Strength, Quickness, Power & All The Great Pro Options
… all in your team color!
- Great Size – Pro Dimensions 18′ Wide x 17′ Deep x 10′ 6″ High
- Superior Strength – 900 Lbs. – Solid Schedule 40 Aluminum Pipe
- Transport Quickness – 3 Oversize Turf Tires & Controlled By An EZ Turn Transport Dolly
- Included Extras – Heavy #60 UV-Treated Nylon Netting, Basic Padding Kit & Team Color Vinyl Skirt
Choose The Standard Or Full Padding Model
- Our standard model includes a vinyl ball stopper skirt in your choice of team color plus our pro vinyl ricochet padding that covers the front frame rib (the one that’s closest to the pitcher and takes the most mis-hits).
- Our full padding model includes a vinyl ball stopper skirt in your choice of team color plus our pro vinyl ricochet padding that covers ALL frame ribs PLUS most other exposed frame parts including the incredibly handy coaching lean-bar and the ross bars that hold up the frame ribs.
My Summary Of This Truly Pro Batting Cage Turtle
You’ve seen it in Spring training, at MiLB ballparks, and at bigtime D1 programs… and for good reason. That should tell you a lot right there!
The 1st thing you should notice is that this pro batting cage turtle is large! Likely larger than your current batting cage turtle. This model is 18′ W x 17′ D x 10′ 6″ H while the sister model is 16′ W x 13′ D x 10′ 6″ H; both having similar features & options. Does that make one better? no. You simply have two great choices!
The next thing to point out is the great shape. Completely practical, great looking, and a perfect fit for any age or size players.
What the pictures don’t accurately show you is the great build and how long this unit will last you no matter what your weather, climate or amount of heavy use you might give it!
Here’s a shortlist of what gets my attention:
The frame is constructed of 2″ ID (inside diameter) aluminum pipe so it’s lighter than steel but heavy-duty too; again, designed to last many extra seasons of heavy use.
welded and bolted construction makes it easy to assemble with basic tools.
The net is a heavy #60 virgin nylon that’s hung square (the best way to build and hang a net). It’s been weather-treated to guard against UVA & B rays that eventually break down all nets. Lead rope bottom is another feature most others don’t include. These qualities buy you many extra seasons of solid use!
The vinyl skirt deadens mishits and is easily replaceable. The standard ricochet cushion is vinyl over the foam and not cheap “pool noodle” seen on some cheaper models. It covers the front rib (closest to the pitcher) though full cushion kits are available and cover almost all the exposed frame (see the pictures).
I really like the MADE-IN-USA construction and unique well thought out design such as the rear coaches lean bar, making it easy to watch from behind your batters, all from ground level!
You can buy this pro batting cage turtle with confidence!
Select your team color and if you have the extra budget, add the complete padding kit and we will build and truck-ship your custom unit right to your school or complex in 6 weeks, sometimes sooner. This is a buy-it-once work tool that you will use every day.
Because it will outlast almost anything else on the market, your cost of ownership is very reasonable making it a smart purchase for any baseball or fastpitch program!