What is a baseball hitting turtle?
A baseball hitting turtle is designed to get the most out of baseball or softball batting practice, because a rolling, portable batting cage keeps balls contained at home plate.
Also known as, a rolling or portable batting cage, or a hitting baseball backstop. The baseball turtle will keep foul balls contained, hence not causing damage to nearby buildings, cars, etc. Balls stay inside the hitting cage, so you can focus on batting practice.
The portable cages are easy to set up and transportable. Baseball hitting backstops are easily carried on and off the field for batting practice. A hitting turtle is also compact and foldable for easy storing.
Images of popular portable baseball hitting turtle or cages
Also known as: portable batting cage, rolling batting cage, baseball turtle, rolling baseball backstop
View some of our portable batting cages below-
- Our New Sandlot Rolling Portable Backstop$2,890.00
- The Original Big Bubba Batting Cage | USA’s #1 Selling Baseball Turtle$5,414.00
- Best Budget Batting Cage Baseball Turtle | Basic Portable Rollaway Backstop$3,339.00
- Our NEWEST Pro Portable Backstop Baseball Turtle$5,527.00 – $6,177.00
- A Unique Collapsible Portable Batting Cage/Turtle | USA Made$2,859.00
- D1 Foldable Batting Cage Rolling Baseball Turtle For Batting Practice$4,339.00
- Big Bubba Elite Baseball Batting Cage | Batting Turtle With All Options$5,844.00
Want to know which baseball portable hitting cage is best for you? Read our portable baseball turtle buying guide
Find the most economical, best quality or most popular baseball hitting turtle
Looking for more Baseball or Softball Equipment?
Visit Our Sister Site
The finest in quality baseball and softball equipment
Pitching Machines, Netting, Screens & Catch Nets, Batting Cages, Team Benches, Aluminum Bleachers, Turf & Turf Pieces, Portable Mounds, Training Equipment and Field Maintenance Supplies